Spouses and partners of UK Armed Forces personnel

Partners and spouses of UK Armed Forces personnel can sometimes find it challenging to pursue their own educational goals. We recommend discussing your circumstances with the university or college before you apply. They’ll give you more information about your options, and the support they can offer.
If high mobility is preventing you from applying to university or college, it might be worth investigating the different routes you can take, such as distance or online courses – find out more about distance and part-time learning. You may be able to change your university or college if you move – find out more about changing your course or provider. If you already have a professional qualification, refresher courses might help you back into a career.
If you also have parenting or care responsibilities, additional support is available to help you during your studies, and with your transition to higher education:
Read more about going to university or college if you are a carer.
Find out about the support available to students with parenting responsibilities.

Where can I get more information?